Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Traveling to Dublin...

What a beautiful morning to start off ur trip to Europe (first flight from Omaha)

St. Thomas, Newfoundland stopped here for gas from Minneapolis
Hello Ireland!

Our first transportation in Dublin!
Our flight oversea to Ireland wasn't too bad not like to Greece which was longer than this, so I'm fine with it! The only thing about this flight is that I am not really impressed with WestJet Airlines, they don't offer free meals like Delta does, didn't sleep well due to high vibrate (smaller plane than Delta), and on the bright side, their attendant were super nice! 

Anyways, am glad to arrive our first destination Dublin, Ireland! I am still in awe that I am back in Europe for second time. I was little worried that I would be nervous or small panic attack that it would be hard like in Athens. This time i felt calm, confidence and more aware of what to expect! Am excited to continue my journey in a positive way! Thank God!

Thank Lord for allow us to arrive safe here in Dublin, and pray we will have a great time and rich experience here!

<><

Next Destination: Day one in Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment