Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Europe Once Again!

Seriously, I must be dreaming?! Nah I am NOT and YES, I am going back to Europe again this summer! I am gonna to cross off my one of my bucket-list that I will be backpacking in 12 Northern European countries with a friend of mine!

Here are our itinerary...
Ireland- Dublin, West and South part with Tabby
England- London/Watford
The Netherlands- Amsterdam/Utrecht
Belgium- Brussels
Sweden- Stockholm
Finland- Helsinki
Russia- St. Petersburg
Estonia- Tallinn  
Latvia- Riga
Germany- Frankfurt/Berlin
France- Paris
Iceland- Blue Lagoon

We will be traveling in only 6 weeks. We are stoked since we been planning this for 3 1/2 months. It's not easy to plan out the trip, we had to do tons of researching on where to stay, transportation, and what we want to do in each countries. So far we have everything planned out, we will be staying at 4 Hostels, 4 apartments, 2 hotels, and Royal Caribbean cruise. We will be traveling apx 13,000 miles by train, planes, car, and walking! Am getting more excited about the trip now!

Can't wait for the adventure in 6 days (leaving June 21st)!

No comments:

Post a Comment